Maximum protection without sacrificing comfort
Diving for crayfish in rocky sea beds or sharp coral reef? Protect your hands by wearing these Aropec Kevlar Dive Gloves
. They're specially designed for extra strength and protection without compromising comfort and ease-of-use. Made of ultra hard-wearing Kevlar, these are perfect for handling coarse, rough and sharp objects. Plus, the hook and loop fastener wrist strap provides maximum adjustment and easy entry.
Aropec Kevlar Dive Gloves Features:
- 3mm double-glued and blind stitched
- Durable Kevlar across the palm, fingers and back of fingertips for superior abrasion resistance
- Stitch by durable Nylon Ban-Di threads
- Anatomical cut for improved comfort and dexterity
- Wrist with buckle- hook and loop fastener closure effectively seals out cold water for warmth
- Unisex gloves
How to Measure Your Hand Size:
Measure from tip of longest finger to wrist/end of your palm.