Increased stability, smoother ride
The SE Sport High Performance Turbo Hydrofoil
hydro-dynamically designed and proven to maximize your boat's
performance. Hydrofoil technology provides a more efficient way of
cruising by lifting up your boat as you increase speed. This
results in a great reduction in hull drag, while increasing speed
and fuel efficiency. Install one on your boat and feel the
The high performance SE Sport foils will provide more speed and
precision control on most outboard and stern drive powered boats.
Made of flexible, high strength co-polymer, the foils are rugged
enough to stop porpoising and side-to-side movement. Specially
engineered crescent shaped planing surface funnels water flow to
add thrust, cut planing time and provides both slower 'on plane'
and higher 'top end' speeds.
Cuts time to plane dramatically. The crescent-shaped planing
surface funnels water flow for more thrust, control, drive safety,
and onboard comfort. A must for pulling up skiers and blasting out
of shallow water.
Quick planing and lower on-plane rpms will substantially reduce
your fuel use. The SE Sport will pay for itself over and over.
Reduced planing speeds
Stay on plane at lower speeds for cruising and pulling tubes and
In independent tests, the narrow footprint assures less resistance
at any trim position for greater speed,, the SE Sport will maintain
your top-end speed better than any hydrofoil on the market.
Wipes out cavitation
Out of the hole and in sharp turns the SE Sport will reduce or
totally eliminate the loss of prop efficiency and prop blow
A special tracking feature, TURBO TRAC, locks in high speed turns
without cavitation (prop blowout) for precise control. This helps
straight line stability and reduces side slip in turns. You will
notice a reduction in chine-walk, porpoising, and a crisper
response with better handling from the controlled water flow. Also,
this is a big help in deep-V wander movements at slow speeds.
SE Sport High Performance Turbo Hydrofoil
Note: The 200 and 300 series require drilling
to fit, the 400 series are drill free.
SE Sport High Performance Turbo Hydrofoils Dimensions
- Curved shape for maximum thrust
- Increased lift with crescent plane surface
- Narrow profile yet 23% more lift surface than wide bulky
- TURBO TRAC enhances thrust and control
- Control tip cuts tight turns
- Sleek shape compliments today's boat designs
- One-piece high strength engineering grade co-polymer
- Mounting holes suit other popular one piece foils
- Exclusive new site gauge for perfect installation
- Saves fuel
- High performance hydrofoil
- Quick planing
- Defeats cavitation
- Stops porpoising
- Blast out of shallow water
- Mounting hardware included
- Available colours: Black, Grey, White
- Available models: SE 200 (suits 8HP-40HP), SE 300 (suits 40HP
and up), SE 400 (suits 40HP and up)
- Supplied with 6mm x 32mm stainless steel mount bolts, lock nuts